F Wolverine wasn’t sure about returning in X-Men: Days of Future Past + Video | Galactic News One

Wolverine wasn’t sure about returning in X-Men: Days of Future Past + Video


Wolverine wasn’t sure about returning in X-Men: Days of Future Past Plus Video

Getting in to the shoes, or in this case claws of Wolverine is a gigantic physical task, for the actor Hugh Jackman, but it pays off, he looks like he was born to play the character. But when Hugh Jackman heard that he probably was going to return to the character, after just filming The Wolverine, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to go back to the world of The Wolverine, with the diet and workout regime.

“I must admit I was starting to see a life free of steamed chicken breasts. They told me the idea and, at the time, it was Matthew Vaughn [directing]. Instantly, I knew it was a winner. It just felt like everything was coming full circle. However, I must admit my stomach and my mind were like, ‘Oh no.’"
“It’s really really fantastic. I owe, in a way, everything to Bryan. The first film I did in America was X-Men. Wolverine is a character I’ve loved playing and I can’t believe it’s going to be my seventh time playing it. It just blows me away. It not only feels like the right kind of project, it actually is so exciting that we’ll all be back together again. I don’t want to give away too much but I’m really excited not only to reunite with all those great actors but also to work with some of the other ones.

Sinopsis:
Logan aka The Wolverine faces his ultimate nemesis the Silver Samurai, and tests his physical, emotional and mortal limits in a life changing voyage to modern day Japan, thats the plot for the upcoming rendition of Marvels bad boy,The Wolverine that is set to hit theaters this summer. Starring Hugh Jackman (Logan/Wolverine), Will Yun Lee (Kenuichio Harada/Silver Samurai), Svetlana Khodchenkova (Viper), Hiroyuki Sanada (Shingen Yashida), Hal Yamanouchi (Yashida), Tao Okamoto(Mariko Yashida), Rila Fukushima (Yukio) and Brian Tee (Noburo Mori).

Trailer and Workout video:






Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment