F Edgar Wright Talks Ant-Man | Galactic News One

Edgar Wright Talks Ant-Man


Edgar Wright the director and co-writer of Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim vs the World and The World’s End told recently in an interview to EW, why he made the decision to postpone Ant-Man for so long:

“I actually made the choice to make Scott Pilgrim and The World’s End before this one. And Ant-Man is such a big special-effects film, it’s almost like the further it goes on, the easier it is to do, in a way. I feel more confident now, but I can’t talk about it too much because I get superstitious. I just feel like I don’t want to jinx it… I’ve learned a lot in the last five years, and now I’m ready to do something big and crazy. Or, I should say, small.”




Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment