F Jason Momoa Talks Justice League And Aquaman Photo | Galactic News One

Jason Momoa Talks Justice League And Aquaman Photo


The Hollywood Reporter recently caught up with actor Jason Momoa to talk about his Sundance TV drama Red Road, which will be premiering its second season this coming Thursday. In Red Road, Momoa plays Kopus, a dangerous member of the Native American Lanape Tribe living in the mountains of New Jersey.

The news outlet took the opportunity to inquire the actor about his role as Aquaman in Zack Snyder's 2017 Justice League: Part One and in his standalone film in 2018.

"Justice League is quite a ways off. We don't have scripts and stuff like that," Momoa says. "I'll bring my professionalism there. I'll bring my sense of humor. Hopefully people will like that. If they don't I'll modify it."

Even if it's quite a ways off, the director did, rather unexpectedly, release a photo of the actor in full Aquaman armor back in February.

"Michael [Wilkinson], the head costume designer, he created all of that," says Momoa. "I basically just showed up and he made it happen. And it's all Zack, through his genius mind."

"I have a TV show that I love," Momoa says. "I'm going to be in one of the biggest movies in history in a minute, playing a superhero. And I have kids so that's cool. My kids can finally see something that I'm in."

Source - THR

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment