F New Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Art of Level Seven | Galactic News One

New Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Art of Level Seven


The first season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is getting ready to end and Marvel has decided to release a new series of art pieces called Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Art of Level Seven. Each week the studio will release a new piece, which teases the coming episode events.

“After this week’s big revelation, nothing will be the same for Coulson and his agents in a world without S.H.I.E.L.D.,” said Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel TV. “We’re excited to work with a world-class talent like Paolo Rivera to create a stunning piece depicting the cold, unforgiving future of 'Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'”

The limited high quality prints run of 100 will be available for purchase here.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment