F Thomas Kretschmann Talks Baron von Strucker In Age of Ultron And Confirms Multi-Picture Deal | Galactic News One

Thomas Kretschmann Talks Baron von Strucker In Age of Ultron And Confirms Multi-Picture Deal


One of the many new additions to the cast of Joss Whedon’s Avengers: Age of Ultron is actor Thomas Kretschmann, who is playing one of Hydra’s high-ranking members, Baron von Strucker. In a recent interview with B.Z. Berlin, the actor confirmed that he has signed a multi-picture deal to star as Strucker in other Marvel movies.

"I have a multi-picture deal which means I will not only appear in the 2nd part, but they're planning with me for a longer period of time. But I don't know details yet, they're keeping their cards close to their chest – top secret!"

When asked if he was nervous about performing in such a high profile film, Kretschmann said:

"Oh yes, I was nervous. I was over prepared; then on the set I went up to Joss Whedon, who passes for a genius, and said 'this is my first day, this is huge, please have patience with me, I'm a bit nervous.'"

Avengers: Age of Ultron stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, James Spader as Ultron, Thomas Kretschmann as Baron Strucker, Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Quicksilver, Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch, Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill and Paul Bettany as Vision and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and opens on May 1st, 2015.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment