F It's Not A Trap! Admiral Ackbar Confirmed For Star Wars: The Force Awakens | Galactic News One

It's Not A Trap! Admiral Ackbar Confirmed For Star Wars: The Force Awakens


In a recent interview with the Australian newspaper, The Australian, actor Tim Rose, who confessed being "very frustrated" with all the secrecy behind the project, broke the silence and confirmed that J.J. Abrams brought him in to reprise his iconic and often-quoted Admiral Ackbar role in the upcoming The Force Awakens, despite the difficulties.

"It takes a unique sort of masochist to ever want to do it in the first place. But the joy of doing it is the joy of animatronics, and that's taking the foam latex, an inanimate object, and making people think it's alive," Rose said. "I'd like to think I gave Ackbar something special which you can tell. I think you can. I can tell when I see my friends who do specialized and full body suit work no matter what character they go into; I can tell you exactly who it is because I know their movements so well."

The most famous Mom Calamari (species) in Star Wars has appeared in other media like comics, novels, and on TV. As for the new movie, the actor thinks fans will be very happy with the result.

"What I can say about the new movie is that if you were a fan of the original three, you're going to absolutely love this one to bits, You can expect a smorgasbord of people you love."

Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens on December 18, 2015.

Source - The Australian
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment