F Robert Downey Jr. Owns Stark Tower A Letter From The Avengers | Galactic News One

Robert Downey Jr. Owns Stark Tower A Letter From The Avengers


While on BBC Radio, Robert Downey Jr. revealed that he owns the massive A letter from Stark Tower in The Avengers.

"On the last Avengers, there's this scene where there's this 'A' which is probably 30 feet tall and I'm looking at it, and we're shooting in England, and I go, 'I need that in my office in Venice.'

About two weeks ago, a wheeler showed up, I'm like, 'What the heck is this doing here?!' And they go, 'This is the 'A' you asked for.' And I go, 'They brought it?!' So now we have a massive Avengers 'A' that will be prominently placed."

RDJ goes on to say that he collects props from the films he is in, but sadly doesn't have anything Iron Man related from the three solo films and Avengers.

I wonder if they will be sending him the new A, from The Avengers tower?



Source - Mirror

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment