F George R. R. Martin Addresses Worried Fans | Galactic News One

George R. R. Martin Addresses Worried Fans


Some fans have been worried that author George R. R. Martin will never get to finish his epic fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire before he dies. Well Martin, who is 60, didn't like the rude comments that fans have been making and finally decided to address the issue.

While speaking with Swiss news outlet Tage-Anzeuger, Martin had this to say about fans worries.

"I find that question pretty offensive, frankly, when people start speculating about my death and my health, so [frick] you to those people".

And so fans would really get the point, Martin added.

"Some of you are angry that I watch football during the fall … some of you hate my other projects … some of you don't want me attending conventions, teaching workshops, touring and doing promo, or visiting places like Spain and Portugal or Finland. More wasting time, when I should be home working on A Dance with Dragons. After all, as some of you like to point out in your emails, I am 60 years old and fat, and you don't want me to [die before completion] on you and deny you your book."

The author is currently working on sixth entry of the book series, The Winds of Winter, which is yet without of a release date.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment