F Hugh Jackman Holds Some Reservations About Appearing In The Wolverine Sequel | Galactic News One

Hugh Jackman Holds Some Reservations About Appearing In The Wolverine Sequel


Although a Wolverine sequel is already in development, Jackman is once again having some doubts about returning to his character. While speaking to Vanity Fair, the actor revealed that he is enjoying developing the movie, but would only consider returning to his character if the project reached some of his high expectations.   

"I don’t know whether or not I will do this next movie. I am really proud of (The Wolverine) and I am excited to develop something with Jim Mangold from the beginning because that is a great ride. That’s exciting, to see what we come up with but I have a very high expectation of what it would need to be [for me to star in it] and if it doesn’t reach those, I won’t be doing it."

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment