F B.J. Novak Hints At His Character In The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Galactic News One

B.J. Novak Hints At His Character In The Amazing Spider-Man 2


Back in March of this year director Marc Webb announced that actor B.J. Novak had joined the cast of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but it was never specify who the actor would be playing. In a recent interview to The Huffington Post, the actor teased as to who his character is:

"I'm in a couple of scenes. Yeah, I was never told whether or not I could say. I can say that I work at Oscorp. And I am someone from the comic books, someone from the original. So, yeah, I'm somebody. I wouldn't say I'm pivotal, but I'm not an extra, either."

Webb is playing his card close to the vest; I mean until yesterday only the “main” characters were known, then it was announced that actor Colm Feore would be playing Chris Cooper’s, aka Norma Osborne’s assistant Donald Menken, while many speculated that the actor was going to play either Adrian Toomes, aka The Vulture or Spencer Smythe the inventor of the Spider-Slayers. So who could Novak be playing? Smythe, who has been referenced in a lot of viral marketing campaigns? Doc Oc, who had his arms proudly displayed in the trailer? Vulture, who also had his wings, showcased in the trailer right next to Doc Oc arms? Maybe Shocker, who was also a victim of the Daily Bugle?  

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment