F Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Expands The Cast | Galactic News One

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Expands The Cast


According to TV Line, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is getting ready to add two new characters to their roster. One character is "an African-American agent who specializes in combat/weapons," and the other "a high-level S.H.I.E.L.D. agent/munitions expert who has past ties to both Coulson and Ward", and both will make their debut on episode 14.

As of late the overall quality of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has increased, which reflects their ratings that jumped from a 2.4/7 in episode 8 to 2.6/8 in episode 9, meaning they got from 6.89 million viewers to 9.69.

The next episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (10th) is titled The Bridge and is the first part of a two part episode and will air on December 10th.



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. I love everything super hero but Agents of Sheild has not grabbed me its kind of boring going to stop watching if it doesn't get better.

    ReplyDelete