F Cobie Smulders Confirms Her Presence In Avengers: Age of Ultron | Galactic News One

Cobie Smulders Confirms Her Presence In Avengers: Age of Ultron


Since leaving her mark on the big screen as Maria Hill in The Avengers, actress Cobie Smulders continued to appear in other Marvel based properties, like the pilot for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or in the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Now the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. confirmed that she will be once again returning to help our heroes defeat the forces of evil in Avengers: Age of Ultron.

“I think I’m in Avengers 2, but it is very top secret,” Smulders told the Calgary Herald. “I hope I’m in Avengers 2. I didn’t get my invitation yet. Well, actually, they know I’m in it but they don’t know to what degree I’m in it.”

Smulders then added: “I am really excited to read the script because they are introducing Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch into the Avengers universe and the bad guy is going to be very interesting.”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment