F Gareth Edwards Talks Destroy All Monsters | Galactic News One

Gareth Edwards Talks Destroy All Monsters


Although Godzilla only opens next year, Gareth Edward’s is already thinking about a possible sequel. When asked what his favorite movie from the original series was, he said;

“With the exception of the 1954 original, I would say my second favorite film is Destroy All Monsters. I just love the idea of a monster island. Having a world with these creatures in it. I find that fascinating and would like to treat that realistically. I wouldn’t want to limit it to one other foe, I think it’s more fun to – this question will come back to haunt me if we ever do a sequel – but I think multiple creatures make better movies in terms of the image of Gojira.”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment