F Zack Snyder Talks Justice League | Galactic News One

Zack Snyder Talks Justice League



In a recent interview to Empire Magazine, director Zack Snyder says that Justice League only if Man Of Steel comes through.

Justice League?

“Warner Bros.’ long-term view has been revised to embrace this new vision, just as the 
Dark Knight films Justice League, they say, depends on Man of Steel. If we do, they say, Zack Snyder will be asked to direct.”
resisted the commodification of Marvel. Whether we get a

Can we expect more Superman?
“We didn’t design the movie like Batman, but I don’t think anybody would say that you design a Superman movie as a one-off.”

The movie will run for 2 hours and 28 minutes. Isn’t it very long?
“I have a hard time having perspective, but I have to say that it is everything that I could have hoped for. Touch wood that I am not insane, but it feels really good.”

Fan reaction?
“For me it is like, ‘Whatever.’ I don’t know what they really want, so it is impossible to really take that with anything but a grain of salt. Otherwise you would do nothing. They want the underwear! ‘Do you really?’”
Man Of Steel = Watchmen?

“I was really glad I could do it in that order.” Snyder means Watchmen first, Man Of Steel afterwards. “The irony of Superman is that it is not ironic. The irony of Watchmen is that the whole thing is ironic.”
3D or Not?

“By the way, we like to think that the 3D is just another way of seeing the movie. It is not Superman 3D, it is Man Of Steel, available in 3D.”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment