F Oscar Shortlist For Best VFX - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Out! | Galactic News One

Oscar Shortlist For Best VFX - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Out!


The shortlist of contenders for the visual effects statue at the upcoming Academy Awards has come out. Some of the films are a no brainer, as their effects have delighted the audiences and critics alike; however, one that I personally thought was going to be here seems to be missing. I'm talking about the (in)famous The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and no I'm not going to give my opinion on the film (burn it) again, but I thought that one of its most accomplished features was its special effects, I mean Electro looked good, the initial scene, with Spidey falling and swinging looked great. The Academy doesn't seem to share my opinion, and I'm not really going to defend it, but being surpassed by Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, must sting hey Sony?

Shortlist:
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Godzilla
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Interstellar
Maleficent
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
Transformers: Age of Extinction
X-Men: Days of Future Past

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment