F Whedon Says Agent Coulson Probably Won’t Be In The Avengers: The Age Of Ultron | Galactic News One

Whedon Says Agent Coulson Probably Won’t Be In The Avengers: The Age Of Ultron


We aren’t going to dwell in the ancient plot point of Coulson dying and now returning to life in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. We already established that that will be explained in the first episode of the series. But what is news is what director Joss Whedon said about Coulson returning in the sequel.

"He could," says Whedon. "Right now it’s not something I’m pursuing because I have so much going on in Avengers 2. Finding out that Coulson is alive would be an entire B story. And I already have too much movie!"

"We need to make sure there’s some crossover," said Whedon, "but not so much that people go, ‘Well, I don’t need to see that movie. I saw it on TV.’ If we do that, Kevin Feige is going to come after me with a pitchfork."
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment