F Glee Star Corey Monteith Dead At 31 | Galactic News One

Glee Star Corey Monteith Dead At 31


Cory Monteith was born on May 11th, Calgary, Canada and was most famous for playing Finn Hudson in the current hit musical show Glee. According to the Vancouver Police Department Monteith’s body was discovered in a hotel and as of right now, no cause of death has been determined, though the police have hinted that they do not suspect foul play.
There are currently two films in post-production were the actor appeared, All the Wrong Reasons and McCanick.

20th Century Fox, co-star Dot Jones and Glee choreographer/director Adam Shankman have already spoken about the tragic loss.

20th. Century Fox:
“An exceptional talent and an even more exceptional person. He was a true joy to work with and we will all miss him tremendously.”

Dot Jones:
“I have no words! My heart is broken Cory was not only a hell of a friend he was one amazing [man] that I will hold close to my heart forever [...] I am blessed to have worked with him and love him so much! My heart is with [his] family and our whole Glee family.”

Adam Shankman:
“Goodbye my amazing and beautiful friend. The lights in my world just grew dimmer. The world just lost one of our best. I love u so much…”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment