F Who ya gonna call? | Galactic News One

Who ya gonna call?



That’s right you guessed it, Ghostbusters 3 is going to happen. According to ABC News that recently tracked down actor Dan Aykroyd and interviewed him on the subjected and this what he had to say:

"I feel re-encouraged, re-invigorated by the (script) pages that I have seen," he recently said. "I know that we're expecting half of the screenplay to be completed very soon. (The film) should be into pre-production by the fall and be shooting by the new year."

"I've been more encouraged than I ever have been. It sounds real now. We've got a sharp new writer on it, Ivan [Reitman] is on it, Harold (Rami) is on it, I'm on it. And if I can put the catch-net on Billy (Murray) and bring him in, it will be wonderful, if he decides to do it."


Dan Aykroyd also told ABC News that the script for the new movie will "open another dimension and have something horrible come through."

So let’s just hope that whatever the future brings to this awesome franchise it will be good and makes some sense, we the fans don’t want another Indiana Jones fighting aliens type of crap.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment