F Michael Bay on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers 4 | Galactic News One

Michael Bay on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers 4



Recently the director Michael Bay talked about the upcoming Transformers 4, which he is directing and is currently in pre-production and the TMNT, which he is producing and that already begun shooting, with director Jonathan Liebesman.

About the continuation and new trilogy to the Transformers franchise, Bay says:
“We’ve redesigned them in Transformers 4, and there’s some really cool shit in it. I’m literally redesigning every character, top to bottom. There’s a reason why they’re redesigned, but it’s also to keep it new and fresh to me. I think the fans will appreciate some of this new stuff we have in the movie and some of the new characters.”

And about the Ninja Turtles Bay says:
“There was that quote saying that we’re making them aliens. We’re not. It’s the ooze [that’s alien]! That’s from the original source material. These are from the original writers, and I never went out to correct myself in the press. I do listen to the fans and I do want this to be authentic. I think they’re going to be really happy with this movie. When I see the digital stuff, the turtles look great.”

Transformers 4 is directed by Michael Bay and stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci and Jack Reynor. Transformers 4 is schedule to hit theaters in June of 2014.


Ninja Turtles is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and stars Alan Ritchson, Megan Fox, Noel Fisher, Will Arnett, Danny Woodburn, Jeremy Howard and Pete Ploszek. Ninja Turtles is schedule to hit theaters in June of 2014.

not official image

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment