F Justice League Dark or Heaven Sent or Dark Universe | Galactic News One

Justice League Dark or Heaven Sent or Dark Universe



What do John Constantine from Hellblazer , Swamp Thing, Etrigan the Demon, Zatanna, The Floronic Man and Deadman have in common besides being owned by DC Comics, a movie. That’s right Justice League Dark or Heaven Sent or Dark Universe, because there is no official name yet, might see the light of day first than the Justice League, and all due to a single man, Guillermo del Toro, whom might be the most active man in the world, since he is producing seven projects (Pinocchio, Crimson Peak, The Strain, The Incredible Hulk for TV, Book of Life, Alma and Kung Fu Panda 3) and is giving the finish touches to Pacific Rim, and he is doing press conference’s for it, so he is busy, busy, busy.

On an interview with Collider, during WonderCon, director Guillermo del Toro spoke about the project.

“The route we’re going is Constantine is our lead. Constantine is the guy who leads us in and out of the plot. We have Swamp Thing, Etrigan, we have Zatanna, we have – I will spoil it – Floronic Man. We have stuff that those who love the darker side of the DC Universe are going to appreciate, and we’re trying to be true to the origins of the charecters.”

“I’m literally playing with two of my oldest and most favorite charecters in my life – Swamp Thing and Etrigan. These were the guys I was drawing with crayons when I was a kid. I cannot tell you how happy I am, but I a finishing my bible, and then I deliver that bible, which is about 45 pages, to Warners, and we have a screenwriter that we like and that we talk to, but he is writing his own movie right now and is thinking about it. But I am going to try to wait for him”

“I won’t say who it is. I’m not allowed. But we’re waiting, and when the right time comes, hopefully that writer will take over, and then we’ll see is it’s directed by me or someone else and I’ll just produce. I don’t know.”


Interview with COLLIDER
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment