F Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff Gets Scrapped | Galactic News One

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff Gets Scrapped


After announcing that Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Marvel's Agent Carter had been renewed, ABC has now revealed that they decided to not move ahead with their Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff series.

The series was described to have a Mr. and Mrs. Smith feel to it starring Adrianne Palicki (Bobbi Morse), and Nick Blood (Lance Hunter) in the leading roles.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. executive producer Jeffrey Bell, and writer Paul Zbyszewski, who would have served as the new series showrunner, were developing the series, which was supposed to spinoff from the end of season two.

Source - Deadline
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment