F Evan Peters Talks Playing Quicksilver And Avengers: Age of Ultron | Galactic News One

Evan Peters Talks Playing Quicksilver And Avengers: Age of Ultron


One of the standouts if not the standout in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past was Evan Peters as the superfast Quicksilver. While promoting his latest film the Lazarus Effect the actor revealed what drove him to say yes to the character and soon reprise him again in X-Men: Apocalypse.

"I always wanted to play someone with a superpower, specifically an X-Man because I loved the movies so much as a kid. And I think it's really cool to play one of the fastest people in the world. It's a really cool superpower to have. So I'm pretty happy to have it."  

Peters also spoke about that great slow motion scene in the Pentagon's kitchen.

"It was awesome. It was a lot of technical work. But it was really fun to do and in the end I was really blown away by the end result. It was like, "Is that me?" It was so weird and very, very cool. I think the directing and the editing and the special effects guys are just mind-blowing in that movie, and I owe a lot of it to them. I did very little. They were the real orchestrators and I thought it was very cool. And I hope in the next one I get to do some cool stuff as well."

Evan's is not the only actor currently playing the character. In Avengers: Age of Ultron his Kick-Ass co-star Aaron Taylor-Johnson will also be stretching the character's legs.  

"I can't wait to see that movie! I'm a big fan of those movies and a big fan of Aaron's so I'm excited to see it!"

X-Men: Apocalypse is schedule to hit theaters on May 27, 2016, while Avengers: Age of Ultron will premiere on May 1st of this year.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment