F Taron Egerton Won't Play Younger Cyclops In X-Men: Apocalypse, Spider-Man On The Other Hand... | Galactic News One

Taron Egerton Won't Play Younger Cyclops In X-Men: Apocalypse, Spider-Man On The Other Hand...


Earlier this month Kingsman: The Secret Service star Taron Egerton revealed that he couldn't really comment on the rumors that he was for the younger Scott Summers, aka Cyclops role in director Bryan Singer's X-Men: Apocalypse. Now while speaking to MTV the actor gave a definitive response to the rumors.

"I can say I'm not doing X-Men," he told the site. "I love the X-Men films and I love that franchise. I love the people who make them on and off screen, so yeah I'd love to one day sometime, but in this instance that rumor is unfounded."

From not being able to talk about it, to say that it is an unfounded rumor, makes me think that he wasn't being eyed for the role, but when people started talking about it he tried to ride the train, but was unsuccessful at reaching its goal.

Either way the actor seems keener on laying a different superhero, as the actor says that "If I could play any superhero... my favourite superhero is Spider-Man. Andrew Garfield is wonderful at doing it to the point that I don't think I should play it."

At this time, there is no official word on where the Spider-Man franchise is going, so maybe he has a shot at that.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment