F Paul Bettany Is "Gobsmacked" About Avengers: Age Of Ultron | Galactic News One

Paul Bettany Is "Gobsmacked" About Avengers: Age Of Ultron


When you look at all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe films, words like guerrilla filmmaking, and low budget don't exactly come to mind, but when one of the actors say that we haven't seen nothing yet, then we better brace ourselves for the spectacle that's in store.

In a recent interview actor Paul Bettany, who has voiced Jarvis in the Iron Man franchise and The Avengers, and who will be making his "debut" in Avengers: Age of Ultron revealed that he has "never been on a bigger set on my entire life than in The Avengers {Age of Ultron],” he said. “One [part] seemed to be the corner of a town, with helicopter cameras, and drone cameras flying about. I just haven’t seen anything that big, so it was like being a kid on a film set again." adding that "This is the biggest thing Marvel have ever done. It was enormous. I remember, we were at Comic-con, and they showed a portion of the footage, and I was just gobsmacked. And I looked down the row and every one of the Avengers was the same."

Bettany continued his assessment of the whole thing by adding that even Fury was taken back.

"Including Samuel Jackson – and his whole modus operandi is ‘I’ve seen everything before, I’m the most chilled out, relaxed man and I’ve seen everything…’and he was as knocked out as anyone. It’s huge."

The actor also spoke about working on smaller films and this beast of a production.

"I love doing it. It’s really nice to have a balance in all this. To go from a movie I was making where we couldn’t afford two cameras, to a movie where there’s helicopters with cameras in. It was a lot of fun."

Finally he teased his character by saying that he looks "really different in real life. I’m red and android in the film. So I don’t know, hopefully that’ll help."


Opening on May 1, 2015, Avengers: Age of Ultron stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, James Spader, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-JohnsonPaul Bettany, Don Cheadle, Andy Serkis, and Samuel L. Jackson.

Source - Radio Times
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment