F Clark Gregg Talks Inhumans & Returning To The Big Marvel Screen | Galactic News One

Clark Gregg Talks Inhumans & Returning To The Big Marvel Screen


After the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. kicked up a notch with more concise and fast-paced storytelling.

In a recent interview star Clark Gregg spoke about what excited him about where the series would be going.

"What I've liked about this season is the poor writers had to really tread water for a while waiting for "Winter Soldier" in Season One. They've kind of taken the reins off them a little bit now. We start to see the writing, and within seven or eight episodes we're in this underground city and there's Terragenesis, it's kind of incredible and BAM, now we've got to deal with what has this person been transformed into, and we've got Inhumans. Cool!"

Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been to some extent on the receiving end of what happens on the big screen, but now things have changed and they will be the ones introducing the Inhumans before their big screen debut on November 2, 2018. What does he think of it?

"I'm excited by it. I think the Inhumans is a big, cool part of the Marvel universe, a great story. And we'll set up something. We'll get to explore it. I'm glad they're entrusting us with it, and I think that they'll take what they're going to do with it, and it will connect. And yet, we'll have the freedom to kind of make our show be our show. I think our show's working better this year because it is what it is. People are less asking me "When is Tony Stark going to show up?" And stopping me on the street really worried about Leo Fitz. What happens on our show has to work for our show, and if at some point in the future, because they always think of cool stuff, it becomes something that crosses over with the movie, fantastic."

Agent Coulson's death in The Avengers was the catalyst for the win over Loki and his cronies. But he didn't die, so will he return and explain it to them?

"It's funny: the membrane between me and the character is so thin, I really want to explain to the Avengers, that I didn't just lie to them. So I would really like it for that reason, yes. But I'm having an awfully good time where I am."

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. picks up or it left off on March 3, 2015.


Source - CBR

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment