F Luke Evans Doesn't Sound Too Sure About The Crow Reboot | Galactic News One

Luke Evans Doesn't Sound Too Sure About The Crow Reboot


Yesterday, it was announced that Relativity Studios had tapped newcomer director Corin Hardy to replace Javier F. Gutiérrez at the helm of the new adaptation of James O'Barr's The Crow graphic novel. However, now it seems that when one problem is solved another one appears, and this time it concerns the star of the film, Luke Evans.

Speaking to Den of Geek, Evans revealed that he might not do the project after all.

"It’s not, no. No at the minute The Crow is not, not for me, I think it’s a little… I mean I’m sure it’s going to go ahead at some point, but I have other projects that are greenlit and ready to go and projects that I’m very interested in and you know, I can’t wait much longer! [laughs]"

The project has had multiple problems throughout the years. There were legal disputes in regards to copyrights at the beginning, then Gutiérrez left to go helm The Ring reboot, and now this. It sounds like whatever problems the project currently has have pushed the actor to reevaluate his decision to be in the film, and he decided to move on.

What do you think?

Source - DenOfGeek

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment