F Patrick Warburton Talks The Tick Reboot | Galactic News One

Patrick Warburton Talks The Tick Reboot


It was revealed last month that Amazon was planning to resurrect The Tick with a pilot. The news was later confirmed by the comic and show creator, Ben Edlund who also teased that the original star of the show, Patrick Warburton was in talks to reprise his role as the titular hero.

Now in a recent interview the actor talks about the new show, and its tone.

"I love The Tick. I’d love to do it again. I never would have thought I’d have the opportunity to do this again. I think it would be a blast to do it again. We’ll see what happens. One thing about The Tick, he is an insane character. I guess he doesn’t have to be 29 years old like Thor. He’ll be 50 battling evil. I’d love to see what Ben Edlund’s new vision for it is. I think it will be different. Perhaps a little darker and a little edgier. We’ll see what happens."

While he not confirming or denying his involvement in the new show, the actor did say he would love some free reign with it.

"I don’t know what is happening, but I would love to have something where we are really given a shot to make the show that we want to make."

The comment probably comes from his experience in the original show, which got canceled after just nine episodes.

Source - MovieWeb

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment