F Stellan Skarsgård Goes Nude (Again!) In Avengers: Age of Ultron And Forward | Galactic News One

Stellan Skarsgård Goes Nude (Again!) In Avengers: Age of Ultron And Forward


It looks like Swedish thespian, Stellan Skarsgård, who plays Dr. Erik Selvig in the Thor franchise and in The Avengers, will reprise his role in the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron and then some.

Speaking with Total Film, the actor talked about his first meeting with Kevin Feige, and the studio, and revealed that he has a five-picture deal with them, meaning that Thor 3 will be his last MCU film under the current contract.

“I didn’t have much clue about the Marvel universe at that time. What I said to Kevin Feige, the head of Marvel, was, 'All those superheroes? Still in those comic books? Can you make money out of that?' The whole table just froze and looked at me as if I was an idiot. But you sign on for at least five films, I think. Or I did. I’m going to do my fourth. I’m going to be in Avengers: Age Of Ultron, a small appearance. It’s something really nice. Even if it’s owned by Disney now, it’s really run by four or five people, and they know exactly what they’re doing. I like working with them because if I have a problem with the scene, I have Kevin Feige’s number. I can call the head of the studio. You can’t do that when you work on a normal Disney film or with Warner Bros or Paramount.” 

Skarsgård, who spends a good portion of Thor: The Dark World strolling around naked, promises that he has gone nude again for Age of Ultron

"You run around in your pants in the second one a lot…," referring to Thor: The Dark World. Stellan replied seemingly hinting that he'll go nude again in Avengers: Age of Ultron like he did last year. “Yeah, I was naked again,” he said. “They called my agent and said, 'Do you think Stellan will mind being naked?' My agent laughed his head off. Yeah, I almost insist! Sometimes with a contract you get a nudity clause, which is fantastic. It’s supposed to protect me from having my genitals exploited, which I doubt anybody would make a dime on.” Skarsgård was then asked if he could reveal anything about Age of Ultron. “First of all, I don’t know what I’m allowed to say,” he started. “But usually they call me in if they need something explained. There’s a lot of explanations to do when it comes to that universe.” 

Opening on May 1st, 2015, Avengers: Age of Ultron stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, James Spader, Thomas Kretschmann, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Cobie Smulders, Paul Bettany, Samuel L. Jackson, Andy Serkis, and Josh Brolin.

Source - Total Film

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment