F Michael Corleone Approves Guardians of the Galaxy | Galactic News One

Michael Corleone Approves Guardians of the Galaxy


Director's James Gunn's Marvel space adventure, Guardians of the Galaxy continues to receive praises from the film industry. While promoting Barry Levinson's The Humbling, and David Gordon Green's Manglehorn at the Venice Film Festival, Hollywood legend Al Pacino spoke about his feelings on the current state of Hollywood and gave some love to Gunn's Guardians.

“I don’t have much to say about Hollywood because basically a movie is a movie, a film is a film. I don’t know it, and I never did know what Hollywood does. Apparently, it’s in LA,” said the die-hard New Yorker. He talked about the old days of Tinseltown, before his time, when the industry “exchanged ideas, there was communication… To me, that is no longer there, but that’s only natural.” With different people running the studios, it’s “no better or worse; they’re doing some great stuff,” he said. He then got a big hoot out of the audience when he gave Marvel and Disney a plug: “I just saw Guardians Of The Galaxy… It was amazing. I did find it the most entertaining, inventive, beautiful film. So I’m not anti-that at all.”

Source - Deadline

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment