F Guy Pearce Would Love To Return To Prometheus 2 | Galactic News One

Guy Pearce Would Love To Return To Prometheus 2


Peter Weyland may have died, but Guy Pearce reveals in a recent interview to IGN that he would like to return for Prometheus 2, which is currently starting to get into production.

"I'd love to go back and play that character again..To work for Ridley again, you know, he's great -- really wonderful to work for. So yeah, I'm very curious to see what he will do next with it."

"Based on my character's request for immortality and then getting whacked in the head with Michael Fassbender's head, uh... no. [Laughs] But I think it's possible. I just think it may not be for Peter Weyland. I mean, who knows? When you look at science fiction and the ways in which you can cut the pie and things can develop -- technologically speaking, etcetera -- anything's possible, really, isn't it? Particularly with Ridley at the helm."

Source - IGN


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment