F Lee Pace Says Ronan the Accuser Is Nuts In Guardians of the Galaxy | Galactic News One

Lee Pace Says Ronan the Accuser Is Nuts In Guardians of the Galaxy


In an interview to HitFix about his new tv drama, Halt and Catch Fire, Lee Pace revealed that his role as Ronan the Accuser in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, is the "craziest [frick]ing thing" he has ever done.

"I'm really excited about this character," the actor said. "I mean he's nuts. I mean I've never played anything like it and I've had such a good, it's one of those things where you don't know how to approach something like this. This is not Joe MacMillan (his character in Halt and Catch Fire). You can't think, 'Well, you know, this is my relationship with my father...' It's not that. There's none of that, you now, kind of 'This is how I would go about dealing with these problems.' It's a complete kind of act of imagination. But in the hands of James Gunn, I'm such a fan of his movies. So it's very much a creation of his and I found myself being like, "Alright, let's do it. You tell me what you're into here."

Pace then said that he is excited to see Vin Diesel's Groot and Bradley Cooper's Rocket Raccoon, on screen because he didn't get to work with the actors on set.

"Yeah, I'm really excited to see that character because we didn't get to work with him on-set. Both Groot and Rocket were never there," the actor joked, before calling them assholes. "Of course, I want to see how my spaceship turns out. I've seemed a little bit of the concept art and whatnot but, yeah. That movie is going to be really good."

Directed by James Gunn, Guardians of the Galaxy stars Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Bradley Cooper, Michael Rooker, Ophelia Lovibond, Benicio Del Toro, Lee Pace, Djimon Honsou, Gregg Henry, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly, Peter Serafinowicz, and Laura Haddock.

Guardians of the Galaxy opens on August 1st in the US and on July 31st in the UK.


Guardians of the Galaxy Official Synopsis:
Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” finds space adventurer Peter Quill the object of a bounty hunt after stealing an orb coveted by a treacherous villain, but when Quill discovers the power it holds, he must find a way to rally the quartet of ragtag rivals hot on his trail to save the universe.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment