F James Spader Talks The Avengers: Age Of Ultron And Will He Be Wearing A Suit? | Galactic News One

James Spader Talks The Avengers: Age Of Ultron And Will He Be Wearing A Suit?


The Avengers: Age of Ultron is one of the most highly anticipated sequels of years to come, so when the stars of the film start talking about it, we in the industry need to pay attention to what they are saying and see if there are any teases in what they are saying.

While promoting his new show The Blacklist, which you should watch, Spader talked to the Inquirer about the sequel and his part in it (Ultron).

“I have spoken to Joss Whedon about it, and yes, actually, just this weekend I went in for them to take very extensive photographs, head scans, body scans, and all kinds of things in preparation for figuring out how the hell I’m gonna fit in this Ultron character!”

So it will be an Iron Man type deal? It’s a man in a suit and not only CGI with voice over? That is good to hear; especially for those of you that like me think that practical effects should start to appear more and more on big budget films.

Spader also talked to The Independent about his excitement on joining the sequel and the comic book cinematic universe:   

“I think it’ll be a lot of fun and it’s incredibly nostalgic for me. When I was a kid my best friend had trunks of comics and I didn’t have any so I used to love going for sleepovers at his house. Also, I have three sons and two of them have a great interest in comics so they’re excited I’m playing the role.”

A couple of weeks ago, director Joss Whedon talked about why he choose Spader to play Ultron, and it’s good to hear that Spader is excited with the opportunity.

But Spader isn’t the only actor in the franchise dropping some info. In an interview to Interview Magazine, actress Scarlett Johansson, aka Black Widow also talked about the sequel.

“We’ll be shooting that in January. I think we’re taking it to the streets this time, I think we’re going overseas.”

Not that the first movie didn’t take it to the streets, but maybe this time around the action would be more on the ground level and less on top of buildings and around them.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron opens on May, 1st, 2015.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment