F Louis Leterrier Do Direct Now You See Me Sequel | Galactic News One

Louis Leterrier Do Direct Now You See Me Sequel


Leterrier’s magic heist Now You See Me was actually a heist, it managed to steal the spotlight and the box-office out of The Hangover Part III, Pacific Rim, White House Down and this year flop, The Lone Ranger, which mean that it wasn’t a shock when Summit Entertainment announced that there was going to be a sequel

In a recent interview to CS, director and writer Louis Leterrier said that he is indeed going to direct the sequel, that the story is being worked on, but that he isn’t actually writing it.

“I’m currently, not writing, but we’re coming up with the story, the plot, the everything, the twist and the new characters and everything. It was always at least a diptych, two movies, to tell one long story, so yeah, I’m very much involved in it. I don’t know if it’s going to be my next movie. I know we want to do it pretty fast but I might be able to do another movie in between.”

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment