F The Expendables 3 Director To Helm The Raid Remake | Galactic News One

The Expendables 3 Director To Helm The Raid Remake


Let me start off with WHY? Why does the studio thinks that making a remake of successful 2010 movie is a good idea. I’m not against remakes, reboots, and whatever terminology comes next, but in my opinion remakes only work on not so successful movies and even then let the damn movie breathe a little before you go all $$$$ hungry for the remake, and by the way when I say not so successful I mean box office and overall quality of the film, i.e. script, directing, cast, etc… and I’m sorry but this one doesn’t in my opinion qualify for a remake. It is a solid martial arts film that I strongly suggest for those of you that haven’t seen it yet. Evans’ The Raid 2 hits opens on March 28th.

But I digress, what was this about, oh yes! According to Variety director Patrick Hughes is in final negotiations to helm the American remake of Gareth Evans’ Indonesian action/martial arts film The Raid. Hughes next film The Expendables 3 hits theaters this August.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment