F Samuel L. Jackson Joins The Blob Remake | Galactic News One

Samuel L. Jackson Joins The Blob Remake


Samuel L. Jackson is the first actor to join director Simon West (The Expendables 2) remake of the classic sci-fi film, The Blob.

Jackson will play a biochemistry professor attempting to stop the gelatinous creature from killing the population of a small town.

"I have been waiting to work with Samuel L. Jackson my whole career. He is a unique talent in the industry, definitely one of a kind," West said. "I am so pleased that we will finally get to collaborate on this project."

Directed by directed by Irvin Yeaworth, the original 1958 film, starred a young Steve McQueen, and saw the titular Blob alien emerging from a crashed meteor only to consume the townsfolk of Dowingtown, PA.

I'm still not entirely convinced of the remake, but if the addition of Jackson means we will be hearing something along the lines of-I have had it with this motherfucking Blob on this motherfucking town!-, count me in.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment