F Matthew McConaughey Met With Marvel And DC | Galactic News One

Matthew McConaughey Met With Marvel And DC


Being one of the most desired actors working today, it's only natural that studios would be attracted to him like moths to a flame.

Speaking to Variety, McConaughey confirmed that he has read a few scripts from both Marvel Studios and DC Entertainment, and though he hasn't found the right one yet, the actor revealed that he has spoke with them about starring and possibly helping develop some ideas.

I’ve read some Marvel and DC scripts and I’ve talked about working with them on some scripts, none of which I’ll share with with you what they are — or were. Yeah, I’ve circled some of those. Nothing has been right for me yet. But I’m sure open to it.

As for what could ultimately make him decide to join one of Marvel or DC tentpoles, the actor says that it comes down to script, money, and whether he would like to reprise the role a number of times or not.

It’s very simple for me. I look at the script. Is the opportunity exciting? Is the money that comes with it exciting? Sure. Is it the possibility of going, "Hey you can get on a train and it can be a franchise and you could do 3, 4, 5, and have a great time as some kind of superhero or anti-hero." But I would also look at something like that and say, "Hey, in success that means you are on the train for a while." Contractually, you’re going to return to the character over and over. It’s something I asked myself is it something I’d want to return to. Would I be excited to go back and put the shoes on the character again? Going and doing the press tour with that group of people again? I always ask myself those questions again. It starts with the story and character.

What do you think? Is there a Marvel or DC character that you see McConaughey playing?

Source - Variety
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment