F Is David Ramsey Playing Green Lantern John Stewart In Arrow? | Galactic News One

Is David Ramsey Playing Green Lantern John Stewart In Arrow?


There has been some speculation as to whether David Ramsey's character on The CW series Arrow is in fact Green Lantern John Stewart or not.

Speaking to Comic Book the actor didn't confirmed the rumors, but didn't exactly denied them either.

"I cannot say “yes,” and I cannot say, “no.” I’m serious! I do know that there is serious discussion about whether or not this guy becomes John Stewart. But, I mean, I’ll say this: it is top secret. David Ramsey has asked them, and they’re like, “we’re working on some stuff.” If that’s the case, it’s gonna be huge. This is the stuff they want to avoid. I think they don’t want anybody to know yet and they haven’t even told me. They have told me that they are thinking about it and they are considering it. Greg Berlanti told me that. Andrew and Marc have told me that. I haven’t spoken to Geoff Johns about it, yet. But that’s the word from people directly involved in Arrow- that they’re working on something.

Here’s the truth of it: if I knew, I would tell you I knew and I’m not at liberty to tell you that. I probably wouldn’t tell you anyway! I would at least tell you that I know. But I honestly do not know."

Despite the similarities, Diggle is named after Green Arrow comic book writer Andy Diggle, so making his last name be Stewart would tarnish that homage, plus the character was just introduced in the comics and shares the same universe as Green Lantern John Stewart. On the other we have Grant Gustin playing Barry Allen, aka Flash on the small screen, while Ezra Miller is getting up to speed on his comics to play the same character on the upcoming big screen adaptation, so…What do you think?

Source - Comic Book

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment