F Krysten Ritter On Getting Marvel's Jessica Jones Role | Galactic News One

Krysten Ritter On Getting Marvel's Jessica Jones Role


Last week Marvel Entertainment revealed that actress Krysten Ritter had been cast in the upcoming Netflix series Jessica Jones. Now while speaking to Cosmopolitan about Tim Burton's Big Eyes, Ritter talked a little bit her role.

"I wasn't. It's so brand new! This is like my first interview. I wasn't, but I am now reading the Jessica Jones comics and devouring them. And [I'm] hooked. I don't think I've been so hooked on something since Serial. So now I feel that way about the Jessica Jones series. I can't wait. I mean, as soon as we're done today, that's what I am going to be doing. I'm really excited about Jessica Jones. It's so f**king cool. It's so cool. I can't wait to watch it."

Six years ago Ritter decided that she would only work with female creatives (directors, showrunners, etc…) and now she will be working with yet another showrunner, Melissa Rosenberg.

"Fuck yeah. My favorite. It's crazy, because I remember, like, six years ago, I was like, "I just want to work with female directors and female showrunners; there's none." And I feel like, since then, I've exclusively worked with women, which I love. I worked with Amy Heckerling, Kat [Coiro], Jessica Goldberg, Leslye Headland, Nahnatchka Khan, the creator of Don't Trust the B--, who is my idol and bar for anything funny. And now Melissa! It's a dream come true."


Source - Cosmopolitan

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment