F Josh Brolin Reveals When He Will Put On The Thanos "Suit" | Galactic News One

Josh Brolin Reveals When He Will Put On The Thanos "Suit"


In a recent interview with Nuke The Fridge, Josh Brolin who played Marvel's big baddie Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy and will reprise the role in upcoming movies revealed when he will start shooting his scenes.

“The fact that it’s so, it’s like, Yeah in 2016 and ’17, what am I going to be doing? Oh, I’m going to be doing that,'” Brolin said when I asked him about Thanos at the junket for Inherent Vice. “I’m very lucky in that way, man. I just get presented these things and I go wow, really? Why now and why this? The possibilities for Thanos are unlimited.”

Brolin also commented on working in Guardians of the Galaxy, and his nervousness doing it.

“I loved doing it. It was great. It was totally different. That’s not even the reason why I did it. I just loved the idea of that. It’s a really fun deal. I was more nervous during that than I think I’ve been in a long time because it’s a very different venue with 32 cameras or whatever surrounding you, and paint but fun.”

Source - Nuke The Fridge

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment