F Bill Paxton Talks Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Galactic News One

Bill Paxton Talks Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


While at WonderCon, Bill Paxton spoke with Crave Online about Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, his character on the show and the MCU. The actor, who was sharing the red carpet with the cast from Into the Storm, also spoke about Twister, Sharknado, and the upcoming Edge of Tomorrow.


"You’re part of the Marvel universe now.

It’s so fun. I was like, “When am I getting my invitation?” Come on.

Did the role of John Garrett become bigger than you originally expected it to be?

It did, it did. They started writing for me and I knew it was penciled in where it was possibly going and I’m having so much fun now that they’ve unmasked Garrett and his true nature has come out. I’ve got three more episodes and they’re pretty cool. There’s a great episode that really deals with Ward, how he ended up almost like my surrogate son and also a little bit about where I came from, why I tick the way I do. Then of course we’re all coming in for the season finale.

Does your deal allow you to cross over in to the Marvel movies should they choose to?

I would like to think so. I would love to think so. I really enjoyed working with Jed Whedon and his wife Maurissa [Tancharoen] who’s the creators, and Jeff Bell the show runner, and Jeph Loeb. It’s been a great group of guys.

I mean, if Samuel L. Jackson can do “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” you should be able to do The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

From your lips…"

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment