F New Batman Costume Revealed For Batman vs. Superman | Galactic News One

New Batman Costume Revealed For Batman vs. Superman


This past Saturday Warner Bros. held Man of Steel live event with director Zack Snyder and some of the actors in the movie. The event was hosted by director and writer Kevin Smith, who as we all know is a geek is the better sense of the word.

On his podcast, Hollywood Babble-On, director Kevin Smith revealed that director Zack Snyder showed him the new Batman suit that Ben Affleck will be wearing in the new film.

"I saw the Batman costume. More than that I saw a picture of him (Affleck) in the costume. Now, I don't want to give anything away 'cause that is up to them and stuff, but I am going to say this, I instantly bear hugged him (Snyder). You have not seen this costume in a movie on film before, and for a comic book fan it was mind bending. I was like 'Get out of here, only you have enough power to pull this off.' Because everyone always like does this Matrix/X-men black armor...It was fantastic. I'm already a flag waver for this movie, but the costume, it blew my mind. I think everyone is just gonna be like 'Holy ****!' It's its own thing, man. It's like we haven't been down this path at all. I was so elated....Even the hardest core “**** all this” person will be like 'alright, I'm ready.'"

This comes more has a confirmation than a surprise. Late last month, it was rumored that the new Batsuit would be based on the graphic novel Batman: Noel. Now we don’t know if it is the case, but it would certainly fit the rumor.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment