F Sam Rockwell Wants In, On More Marvel Films | Galactic News One

Sam Rockwell Wants In, On More Marvel Films


In a recent interview to Vulture, actor Sam Rockwell was asked about coming to back into the Marvel universe. Rockwell played Justin Hammer in Iron Man 2, so for him to come back it would needed to be in that capacity.

“Ah! I was hoping to come back in one of the Avengers films and come after Gwyneth Paltrow, because that's what they set up, that I was going to get revenge on Gwyneth for getting me arrested or something. I could do a Cape Fear thing with Gwyneth. But they've got a lot of mojo in there already, so I don't know if they need another pirate like me in the mix there! [Laughs.] Maybe S.H.I.E.L.D. is the way to go."
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment