F Darth Maul In New Star Wars? | Galactic News One

Darth Maul In New Star Wars?


With the announcement of more Star Wars films in the pipeline and with standalone movies for some individual characters, speculation is running wild, with rumors of Han Solo and Boba Fett solo films, a Yoda spin-off or even a Seven Samurai type Jedi team up film, so as you can see there are some rumors floating around. Now it’s time for actor Ray Park, who played Darth Maul in Episode I to add fuel to the fire. According to an interview to MTV Geek Park mentioned that we would like to return to the Star Wars Universe as Darth Maul, “Just give me food and water, and I’m there,” said Park.
Park also mentioned that he would like to return as Snake Eyes in G.I. Joe 3; “I really hope they ask me back”.

At this point and as you can tell Park wasn’t approach by either, but he will most likely return as Snake Eyes than Maul, because Snake Eyes as been in both Joe’s films and because the film’s producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura  has been on record saying that “There are elements we’re really excited about.  I’d like to do more ninja story.” So yeah Park will most likely return for G.I. Joe 3 than appear in either a “normal” Star Wars film or a standalone.  
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment