F Arnold Schwarzenegger Back In Conan The Barbarian? | Galactic News One

Arnold Schwarzenegger Back In Conan The Barbarian?


In a recent interview Frederik Malmberg, the CEO of Paradox Entertainment, who currently owns the rights for the franchise hinted not only that Arnold would be in the next film, but that there is going to be a next film.

"We have a great story," says Malmberg. "Everyone loves it. This is a role that’s perfect for [Arnold] and he’s very involved with the whole Universal team. It’s the best team they have. Arnold has been very instrumental to bringing this together saying, ‘We gotta make a good Conan!’"

"I think if we do this right, we can do two more Conan movies right after," he continues. "I think Game Of Thrones also shows a huge interest in fantasy. I’m psyched about it."

“The idea is that this takes place after Conan has been king," says Malmberg. "But this is the legend of Conan where he has been gone and people say, ‘Do you remember the good ol’ days when Conan was around?’ And now it’s time for him to come back."

I liked the original Conan The Barbarian, I sort of liked the sequel, I didn’t like the one with Jason Momoa and all I have to say to this is give it a break, Arnold is 66 years old, Conan really?
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment