F Aaron Taylor-Johnson Says He Met With Joss Whedon And Marvel For Role In Avengers 2 | Galactic News One

Aaron Taylor-Johnson Says He Met With Joss Whedon And Marvel For Role In Avengers 2


The sequel to last year ultra, massive, smashing hit The Avengers is starting to gain some traction, as shooting is set to start early next year, Marvel and Joss Whedon are beginning to tie up some lose ends regarding the cast.

Some time ago Whedon revealed that the characters Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were going to be in The Avengers: Age of Ultron. This piece of news was followed up with rumors that Kick-Ass lead man Aaron Taylor-Johnson was the frontrunner for the spot of Quicksilver, which makes perfect sense.

In an interview to Collider, the actor spoke about the upcoming Godzilla reboot by Gareth Edwards and also spoke about the meetings with Marvel and Whedon regarding Quicksilver.

When he was asked if he had already signed on for Quicksilver, Johnson said:
“I feel really flattered and honored that they came to me for that role.  I think he’s an interesting character and we’re just gonna keep going into that.  I sat down with Joss, I think he’s awesome, I sat down with the guys at Marvel and they’re also great; I think it’d be interesting.”

So…Yes?

And how about Godzilla?
“Gareth is such a wicked director, man.  He’s so modest and humble and he’s got such a wicked vision for this, so I’m excited for what they’re gonna do.”

I’m really excited with Quicksilver and his sister appearing in the film and I’m dying to see how his super speed will look on the screen.   

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment