F Pamela Anderson Joins Baywatch Movie | Galactic News One

Pamela Anderson Joins Baywatch Movie


Earlier this year we found out that Pamela Anderson was being courted to appear in Seth Gordon's R-rated Baywatch movie, and at the time the actress revealed that though she hadn't completely rejected the idea, she declined the offer being made to her.

"I haven’t turned it down completely yet. But I have turned down what they offered me. But we’ll see what happens…I haven’t even read the script. I have no idea what it’s about… ‘Baywatch’ was such a huge part of my life. And really they’re trying to do an homage and you know it’s an honor to have them to want me to be a part of it so bad."

Now, thanks to another project update by Dwayne Johnson, it looks like Anderson has officially signed on to appear in the movie.


Also starring Zac Efron ("Neighbors"), Alexandra Daddario ("San Andreas"), Hannibal Buress ("30 Rock"), Jon Bass ("Jane Wants a Boyfriend"), Ilfenesh Hadera ("Billions"), Priyanka Chopra ("Quantico"), Kelly Rohrbach ("Rizzoli & Isles"), and David Hasselhoff ("Knight Rider"), Baywatch opens in theaters on May 19, 2017.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment