F Deepika Padukone Will Play The Female Lead In xXx: The Return of Xander Cage | Galactic News One

Deepika Padukone Will Play The Female Lead In xXx: The Return of Xander Cage


Details about the upcoming third installment in the xXx franchise have slowly begun to surface, and if in the other day we found out that Jet Li was playing the antagonist to Vin Diesel's extreme spy, than today we have discovered that Bollywood superstar Deepika Padukone will have his back as the female lead in the action thriller.

In the movie, Padukone will play a keen huntress who helps Diesel's Xander Cage during his latest mission.

"I am very excited. But I want to confess that I am very nervous," the actress told The Indian Express. "Most importantly I feel proud to be a part of a film where I get to flaunt my ethnicity. The reason they are roping me is because of my background. I really hope that I do well in the movie and people go and watch it."

Besides Li and Padukone, xXx: The Return of Xander Cage will also feature Orange is the New Black's Ruby Rose as a sniper, Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev as a witty and sarcastic techie, and Samuel L. Jackson as NSA's Augustus Gibbons.

Directed by D.J. Caruso (Disturbia), xXx: The Return of Xander Cage doesn't have a release date set yet.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment