F Spectre Could Be Daniel Craig's Last Bond Movie | Galactic News One

Spectre Could Be Daniel Craig's Last Bond Movie


After four movies, it sounds like Daniel Craig's days as Bond, James Bond, could be over; at least that's what the actor implied in a recent interview he gave to Esquire.

"I don’t know," the actor said of the speculation that he had signed on for two other Bond movies after Skyfall. "I really don’t know. Honestly. I’m not trying to be coy. At the moment I can’t even conceive it."

I'm guessing that Sony, and producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are waiting to see how well Spectre does come November 6 to then maybe offer Craig a new deal, but on his part at least Craig says that he would like to  move on and do something else.

"At this moment, no", said the actor when asked if would like to return to reprise his 007 role. "I have a life and I’ve got to get on with it a bit. But we’ll see."

Just in case Craig steps down from the iconic role, what other actor you think would make a great Bond? There were some talks of Idris Elba possibly playing the character. What would you say to that?

Source - Esquire
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment