F Agent May Looking At A Career Change In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 | Galactic News One

Agent May Looking At A Career Change In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3


Since it premiered, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has put its characters through the wringer. Between discovering that Hydra had infiltrated the agency and had been manipulating it for decades in season one, and the introduction of the Inhumans and a second S.H.I.E.L.D. faction in season two, the organization and Coulson's team have become increasingly divided, despite the last-ditch efforts to stop a war between Inhumans and humans from starting.

Speaking to TV Guide, Ming-Na Wen revealed that everything up until this point has taken a toll on Agent May, which will influence her decision on whether she stays or leaves.

"In any situation when someone is so devoted to their work as May was, but then realizing over the last two years that S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't really what she dedicated her life to," Wen says. "That there was definitely a lot of corruption to S.H.I.E.L.D., as well as uncertainty now with the Inhumans being brought in by Coulson. It's going to be figuring out her final decision in Season 3 and I think Andrew will probably play a part in it."

On the other hand, Blair Underwood says "what's interesting is now May is disgruntled by S.H.I.E.L.D., but last season when May came to Andrew with the idea of coming back to S.H.I.E.L.D., he was disgruntled and had left the agency. But now he's back working with them and the Inhumans."

Do you think May will leave S.H.I.E.L.D., and if so where will she go?

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns on September 29.

Source - TV Guide
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment