F Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff in The Works | Galactic News One

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff in The Works


Entertainment Weekly has caught wind that executive producer Jeffrey Bell (Thee X-Files), and writer Paul Zbyszewski (Lost) are developing a spinoff series of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for ABC.

It's unknown what Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. character's might make the crossover to the new series, but what is known is that unlike The Flash which started life on Arrow, there won't be a backdoor pilot to this spinoff. However, story elements that are still to come in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will lay a path for the new Marvel series.

ABC has yet to renew Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for a third season, and considering that they have other pilots to sit through before making a decision on what gets picked up and doesn't, there is always a chance that the proposed spinoff might not make it to series.

Source - EW
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment